Just divine and so elegant – this long suede asymmetric full skirt (‘gypsy’ skirt) with asymmetric (uneven) hemline is tailored in luxuriously soft, finest quality suede and is perfect for both evening and day wear. Available up to 42in (107cm) waist.
- Beautifully soft, real suede leather that is gorgeous to the touch
- Sits a little below the waist without a waistband
- Tailored to give a fullness and flare which makes skirt hang beautifully with the weight of the suede
- Diagonal panelling detail
- Subtly asymmetric (uneven) hemline
- Length (waist to hem) is approx/average 34in-39in (86cm-99cm), depending on size
- Styled with a natural, unfinished ‘raw’ hem. This also allows easy shortening, if required. (Free alteration offered if required – see below)
- 8in/20cm side zip fastening
- Full loose lining (100% polyester)
- Colours; dark brown, navy, olive, cinnabar red, sand, cappuccino
How to choose your size:
Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given actual body measurements (Waist and Hips) for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time!
1. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING (Waist and Hips). Please do not estimate from your usual UK size or measure another article of clothing. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
2. Select the size from the drop-down box which corresponds to your measurements. It is especially important to choose the right waist size.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.
Skirt Too Long? Alteration Service Don’t worry if this skirt is too long for you. We will alter the length of this skirt for you free of charge. Just contact us after you have received your skirt and are happy with the size. Alternatively, you can cut the skirt to the desired length yourself. The suede does not need a machined hem and the unfinished hem is part of the design.