Superb quality midi leather skirt in black luxury soft lambskin nappa leather, featuring a full front zip. This midi leather skirt is beautifully tailored as a figure-hugging pencil skirt in a below-knee midi length (27in-28in from waist to hem) and is fully lined in a vibrant red satin fabric. Perfect for smart/casual wear. The chunky full length silver metal zip down the front opens fully from the bottom upwards – and of course you can leave it unzipped a little for extra effect and to reveal the beautiful lining.
- Beautiful quality over-the-knee black leather midi pencil skirt in luxury soft lambskin nappa leather, sourced exclusively from British hides
- Chunky full length silver metal front zip that opens fully, fastening from top downwards
- Sits at waist and tailored for a close fit
- Length (Waist to hem): 27in/68cm (28in/71cm in the larger sizes)
- Fully lined in red satin fabric (100% polyester)
- Made for Tout Ensemble by Ashwood to our own design
NOTE: This same style is also available in other lengths, from 12in to 36in.
How to choose your size:
This is a close-fitting style! Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given WAIST and HIP measurements for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time. After you have measured yourself (see below), please choose the corresponding waist/hip size from the drop-down box.
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your waist and hips. (Your waist is the normally narrowest part of your waistline at or just above your navel. Your hips are the widest part of your lower torso, across the hip bone and including your bottom.)
Please do not estimate your measurements & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.