A black leather pencil skirt made in beautifully soft lambskin nappa leather, sourced exclusively from British hides. It features a full length rear metal zip opening. The leather skirt is a mid-calf midi length and is exquisitely tailored to be close-fitting. The skirt is lined in beautiful red satin fabric. The rear zip opens fully from the bottom upwards – just wrap the skirt around you and then fasten the zip downwards. You can wear the skirt with the zip partially open to allow easier movement and to show the beautiful lining as you walk or when sitting.
Full features include:
- Beautifully tailored and elegant, fine quality black leather pencil skirt in luxury soft lambskin, sourced exclusively from British hides
- Robust antique gold metal full length rear zip that opens fully, fastening from the top downwards
- Fully lined in red satin fabric (100% polyester)
- Sits at waist and tailored for a close fit
- Mid-Calf/Midi Length (waist to hem): 31in/79cm (32in/82cm in the larger sizes)
- Made specially for the Tout Ensemble label by Ashwood to our own design
How to choose your size:
This is a close-fitting style! Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given WAIST and HIP measurements for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time. After you have measured yourself (see below), please choose the corresponding waist/hip size from the drop-down box.
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your waist and hips. (Your waist is the normally narrowest part of your waistline at or just above your navel. Your hips are the widest part of your lower torso, across the hip bone and including your bottom.)
Please do not estimate your measurements & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.