A black leather midi pencil skirt with a full front zip, made in luxury soft lambskin nappa leather, sourced exclusively from British hides. It is tailored to sit at the waist and to be close-fitting to hug your curves in a sleek pencil skirt style. It features a chunky full length silver metal zip at the front which opens fully, fastening from the top downwards – to wear, you wrap the skirt around you and then close the zip. If you leave the zip open a little way from the bottom, it allows you to move more easily as well as showing off your legs and the red satin lining as you walk or sit.
Full features include:
- Beautiful quality black leather midi pencil skirt in a mid-calf midi length
- Made in luxury soft lambskin nappa leather, sourced from British hides
- Chunky full length silver metal front zip that opens fully and fastens from top downwards
- Sits at the waist and tailored to be close-fitting
- Length (Waist to hem): 31in/79cm (32in/82cm in the larger sizes)
- Fully lined in red satin fabric (100% polyester)
- Made exclusively for Tout Ensemble by Ashwood to our own design
How to choose your size:
This is a close-fitting style! Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given WAIST and HIP measurements for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time. After you have measured yourself (see below), please choose the corresponding waist/hip size from the drop-down box.
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your waist and hips. (Your waist is the normally narrowest part of your waistline at or just above your navel. Your hips are the widest part of your lower torso, across the hip bone and including your bottom.)
Please do not estimate your measurements & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.