Beautiful quality and so elegant, a below-knee length black flared leather skirt in luxury soft lambskin nappa leather. Versatile and easy to wear, it is tailored to sit at the waist. From the waistband, it falls to give a soft fullness. The hem is left unfinished with a raw edge to allow the skirt to float naturally. The skirt fastens at the rear with a hidden zip and hook-and-eye. It has a full loose lining in a gorgeous red satin fabric (100% polyester). Tailored exclusively for Tout Ensemble by Ashwood to our own design.
Full features include:
- Flared leather skirt in luxury soft lambskin nappa leather, sourced from British hides
- Styled to sit at waist with 1.5in/4cm waistband, flaring to give a subtle shapely fullness
- Length (Waist to hem): 26in/66cm (79cm-82cm)
- Unfinished ‘raw’ hem to allow the skirt to float naturally without bulkiness
- Fastens at rear with 7in/18cm hidden zip plus hook-and-eye;
- Full loose lining in red satin fabric (100% polyester)
NOTE: This same style is also available as a 20in knee-length skirt. Click here to view.
How to choose your size:
This is a close-fitting style! Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given WAIST and HIP measurements for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time. After you have measured yourself (see below), please choose the corresponding waist/hip size from the drop-down box.
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your waist and hips. (Your waist is the normally narrowest part of your waistline at or just above your navel. Your hips are the widest part of your lower torso, across the hip bone and including your bottom.)
Please do not estimate your measurements & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.