A very elegant knee length leather pencil skirt that is perfect for smart wear, day or evening. It has been beautifully tailored in high quality, luxuriously soft and smooth lambskin nappa and features a short split at the back seam for added style. Styled to be snug-fitting, it sits on the waist and is shaped to tape in slightly towards the hem. Note: The brown leather is a very dark shade of brown. The black skirt has subtle stitching detail at seams.
- Made from finest quality semi-aniline nappa leather that is soft and smooth to the touch; this is a superior leather that is less processed and therefore more natural
- Designed to sit on waist for a snug fit, following the natural curvature of the body to flatter the figure
- Slightly tapered in towards the bottom to give a lovely shape
- Approximately knee length – 23in/58cm from waist
- 8.5in/21cm split in back seam
- Short zip fastening at side (Brown skirt) or back (Black skirt)
- Fully lined (100% polyester)
How to choose your size:
Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given actual body measurements (Waist and Hips) for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time!
1. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING (Waist and Hips). Please do not estimate from your usual UK size or measure another article of clothing. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
2. Select the size from the drop-down box which corresponds to your measurements. It is especially important to choose the right waist size.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.