An elegant black leather pencil skirt in an above knee length made in super soft lambskin. It is beautifully tailored in a classic, chic style for a stylish, figure-hugging fit, tapering subtly in from the hips to the hem. The beautiful red satin lining adds an extra touch of luxury. Easy to combine with different accessories for any occasion, smart or more casual and vintage outfits.
Full features include:
- Black leather pencil skirt made in finest quality, super soft lambskin nappa leather, sourced from British hides
- Classic sleek style
- Exquisitely tailored for a figure-hugging fit – sits at waist and tapers in subtly from hips down to hem
- Above knee length – Length (waist to hem): 19in/48cm (20 in/51cm in the larger sizes)
- Attractive, robust 8in/20cm gold-coloured metal zip fastening plus metal popper stud at rear
- Fully lined in red satin fabric (100% polyester)
- Made exclusively for the Tout Ensemble label by Ashwood
How to choose your size:
This is a close-fitting style! Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given WAIST and HIP measurements for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time. After you have measured yourself (see below), please choose the corresponding waist/hip size from the drop-down box.
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your waist and hips. (Your waist is the normally narrowest part of your waistline at or just above your navel. Your hips are the widest part of your lower torso, across the hip bone and including your bottom.)
Please do not estimate your measurements & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.