A leather midi skirt with a smooth clean line, exquisitely tailored in fine quality black soft lambskin nappa, sourced from British hides. It is styled as a pencil skirt in a mid-calf/midi length of around 31in/79cm from waist to hem and has a rear kick pleat that allows a little more room for movement. Just perfect for smart or smart/casual wear. It sits at the waist and has a figure-hugging fit to emphasise the natural curvature of the body. It has an attractive rear zip fastening and vibrant red satin lining.
Full features include:
- A black leather midi skirt in a classic, plain style with a smooth clean line
- Exquisitely tailored in luxury soft lambskin nappa leather, sourced only from British hides
- 8in/20cm kick pleat at back
- Sits at waist and tailored for a close, figure-hugging fit
- Midi/mid-calf length: Length (waist to hem): 31in/79cm (32in/82cm in the larger sizes)
- Attractive 8in/20cm gold-coloured metal rear zip fastening plus hidden metal popper stud
- Fully lined in beautiful red satin fabric (100% polyester)
- Made exclusively for the Tout Ensemble label by Ashwood to our own design
How to choose your size:
This is a close-fitting style! Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given WAIST and HIP measurements for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time. After you have measured yourself (see below), please choose the corresponding waist/hip size from the drop-down box.
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your waist and hips. (Your waist is the normally narrowest part of your waistline at or just above your navel. Your hips are the widest part of your lower torso, across the hip bone and including your bottom.)
Please do not estimate your measurements & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.