A fine quality black leather skirt with a full back zip opening in an above-knee 19in/48cm length. Made in ‘butter soft’ lambskin nappa leather, sourced only from British hides. It sits at the waist and is expertly tailored for a close, figure-hugging fit. It features a robust full length rear zip in antique gold-coloured metal which opens fully and fastens from the top downwards. The skirt is lined in a beautiful red satin fabric revealed when you leave the zip open from the bottom a little for extra effect.
Full features include:
- Black leather skirt with full rear zip opening
- Made in luxury soft lambskin nappa leather, sourced exclusively from British hides
- Robust antique gold metal full length rear zip that opens fully from the bottom upwards
- Sits at waist and exquisitely tailored for a close fit
- Length (from waist to hem): 19in/48cm (20in/51cm in the larger sizes)
- Fully lined in red satin fabric (100% polyester)
- Made exclusively for the Tout Ensemble label by Ashwood to our own design
How to choose your size:
This is a close-fitting style! Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given WAIST and HIP measurements for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time. After you have measured yourself (see below), please choose the corresponding waist/hip size from the drop-down box.
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your waist and hips. (Your waist is the normally narrowest part of your waistline at or just above your navel. Your hips are the widest part of your lower torso, across the hip bone and including your bottom.)
Please do not estimate your measurements & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.