A lovely quality black leather pencil skirt in luxury soft lambskin nappa leather. It is above-knee length and has a chunky full length silver metal zip at the front. This opens from the bottom upwards. To wear, wrap the skirt around you and fasten the zip from the top downwards. This leather pencil skirt is tailored to be a snug fit. Perfect for smart/casual wear.
Full features include:
- Black leather pencil skirt made in lovely soft lambskin nappa leather – exquisitely tailoring and fine quality
- Chunky full length silver metal front zip that opens fully – wear with zip fully closed or keep open a little at bottom for extra effect
- Fully lined in red satin fabric (100% polyester)
- Length (Waist to hem): 19in/48cm (20in/51cm in the larger sizes)
- Sits at waist and tailored for a figure-hugging fit
- Leather sourced exclusively from British hides
- Made for Tout Ensemble by Ashwood to our own design
How to choose your size:
This is a close-fitting style! Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given WAIST and HIP measurements for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time. After you have measured yourself (see below), please choose the corresponding waist/hip size from the drop-down box.
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your waist and hips. (Your waist is the normally narrowest part of your waistline at or just above your navel. Your hips are the widest part of your lower torso, across the hip bone and including your bottom.)
Please do not estimate your measurements & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.