A black leather flared skirt, crafted in beautifully soft smooth lambskin nappa leather. Exquisite tailoring allows it to flare out beneath the waistband to give a subtle shapely fullness. Co-ordinate with a whole range of tops and sweaters for smart/casual or even more smart wear.
Full features include:
- Beautifully elegant, knee-length black leather flared skirt
- Made in luxury soft lambskin nappa leather, sourced from British hides
- Styled to sit at waist
- 1.5in/4cm waistband
- Styled to flare out from beneath waistband to hem to give a soft fullness
- Length (Waist to hem): 20in/61cm (21in/63cm in the larger sizes)
- A raw (unfinished) hem that allows the skirt to hang beautifully without bulk
- Fastens at rear with hidden 7in/18cm zip plus hook-and-eye
- Full loose lining in red satin fabric (100% polyester).
- Made exclusively for Tout Ensemble by the makers of Ashwood to our own design
NOTE: This same style is also available in a below-knee length of 26in. Click here to view.
How to choose your size:
This is a close-fitting style! Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given WAIST and HIP measurements for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time. After you have measured yourself (see below), please choose the corresponding waist/hip size from the drop-down box.
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your waist and hips. (Your waist is the normally narrowest part of your waistline at or just above your navel. Your hips are the widest part of your lower torso, across the hip bone and including your bottom.)
Please do not estimate your measurements & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.