Real class! These mens leather trousers (or jeans) are for smart or smart-casual wear, superbly tailored in luxury soft and smooth fine quality lambskin nappa leather – just gorgeous to feel! The special finish on the leather also gives a soft sheen and subtle shading effect, the shading being most noticeable on all but the very darkest leather. The leather trousers are in a jeans-style, having waistband with belt loops, back pockets and stitching detail on the seams. They are fully lined and have a raw, unfinished hem. This means that if you need to shorten the leg, you can either just cut to the desired length and leave unfinished or turn the hem up and secure with a suitable adhesive (both of which are common practices with leather clothing).
These trousers are also look great worn with our mens black leather shirt (shown in some images here).
- Made in butter soft and smooth lambskin nappa leather which has a special waxed finish, giving it a subtle soft sheen and shading effect for added style
- Stitching detail on seams and on leg
- 2 back and front pockets
- Waistband with belt loops
- Zip fastening with stud button and an inside button on waistband for extra hold
- Inside leg approx 32in/81cm, with raw (unfinished) hem for easy shortening if required
- Fully lined (100% polyester)
NOTE: FREE LEATHER BELT – If you purchase a pair of these trousers and do not return them, we will then also send you one of our leather belts as a free gift.
How to choose your size:
Our best advice? Do not choose the size you think you are normally – please get the tape measure out and measure your waist! Please don’t rely on the waist measurement on the label in other clothing you have as it may not be directly comparable with our sizing because of differences in style and also ‘vanity sizing’ on the High Street. Our Sizing Information gives more details.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.