(RRP £85.00). This lovely set for casual or smarter wear is made up of a soft knitted poncho with matching beret and gloves. Wear as a set or as separate items! Each piece in the set features a rosette held on by a safety pin and which means you can re-position it, stitch it in place or detach it as desired. The poncho is formed from a square but the neckline opening in one corner makes the poncho a ‘V’-shape at the front centre and back when it is worn. Both poncho and cuff of gloves have a frilled edge. By Pia Rossini, a leading UK brand for fine quality accessories.
Full features include:
- Matching poncho, beret and gloves set in soft knitted yarn
- Knitted rosette on each piece in set
- 1.5in/4cm frilled edging on poncho and cuffs of gloves
- 100% acrylic
- Hand wash
- All pieces in set are ‘One Size’
- Made as a square, measuring 27in x 27in (68cm x 68cm)
- Neckline opening in one corner so that poncho is worn on the diagonal, making a ‘V’ shape at centre front and back
- Length of poncho when worn (measured from neckline to point of ‘V’): 32in/81cm
One Size Gloves and checking your glove size
The gloves in the set are to fit ladies’ hands with a palm circumference between 6.5in-8.0in (16.5cm-20.25cm).
If you are unsure of your glove size, measure around the palm, in inches, of the hand you write with (excluding thumb). This is your palm circumference. If you are between 0.5in measurements, round up to the next 0.5in, e.g. if this measurement is 6.75in, then your glove size is 7.0in. Our Sizing Information gives more details.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.