Fine quality vintage long evening gloves from Dents, made in a sheer tulle net fabric. These dress gloves will complement any special occasion outfit vintage or more modern. Their design incorporates a stylish seam that runs along the full length of the glove at the side. Length of glove (from tip of middle finger to cuff): 19in/48cm; (from base of thumb/wrist to cuff): 12.5in/31cm. Made from a Nylon/Elastane mix. NOTE: The gloves have some stretch, but are quite slim-fitting (see Full Features below). Available in black or white.
Full features include:
- Made in a fine sheer tulle net fabric (Nylon/Elastane mix)
- Gloves reach over elbow to the upper arm:
- Length of glove (from tip of middle finger to top): 19in/48cm (unstretched); (from base of thumb/wrist to top): 12.5in/31cm
- The gloves are a fairly slim fit, although the elastane in the fabric gives some stretch:
- Circumference around top of glove at upper arm: Unstretched: 8in/20cm; Maximum stretch: 11in/28cm
- Hand Wash only
Glove size: One Size – to fit ladies’ palm circumference 6.5in – 8in (16.5cm – 20.25cm).
NOTE: Please measure your upper arm circumference to check that the gloves will fit your upper arm (see above).
Dents have been crafting the world’s finest gloves since 1777, developing a secret fit and comfort that is their hallmark.