(RRP £155). These Dents womens long leather gloves are the finest quality and fit available, made in softest hairsheep cabretta leather which makes them butter soft to the touch, yet durable and supple. Just the perfect accessory to complete your special outfit and impress! They are unlined – possible only because of the quality of the leather. They are full length opera dress gloves, reaching high up on the upper arm. In addition, we will present them in a Dents ribboned gift bag.
Full features include:
- Finest quality hairsheep cabretta leather – butter soft, durable, supple, comfortable
- Musketeer-style palm opening with 3 leather-covered buttons and loops
- Sewn inseam for smooth finish
- Length (from fingertip to cuff): 24in/60cm; (from wrist to cuff): 16in/40cm
- Upper arm circumference: 11in/28cm, but will stretch a little (see below)
- GLOVE SIZES are given as the palm circumference (see below)
- Presented with a complimentary Dents ribboned gift bag
How to choose your size:
Sizes are given as the palm circumference.
FINDING YOUR GLOVE SIZE: If you are unsure of your glove size, measure around the palm, in inches, of the hand you write with (excluding thumb). If you are between 0.5in measurements, round up to the next 0.5in, e.g. if this measurement is 6.75in, then your glove size is 7.0in. Our Sizing Information gives more details.
IMPORTANT: These gloves fit snugly with very little stretch so please measure your upper arm circumference. If this is significantly more than 11in/28cm, these gloves will probably not fit you.
(Dents have been crafting the world’s finest gloves and accessories since 1777, developing a ‘secret fit’ and comfort which is their hallmark.)
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.