Tout Ensemble Returns Policy
Need to exchange or return an item? It’s easy to do – click here to Contact Us.
In line with DISTANCE SELLING LAWS we are obliged to set out our policy for the return of goods.
Returns and Refunds
Tout Ensemble is committed to your complete satisfaction, so if you find any items you have ordered do not fit you or you are in any way dissatisfied with them, you may return them for a refund provided that they are returned to us in their original condition and therefore fit for re-sale, with the exceptions expressly stated below, and provided the following steps are taken:
1. When examining or trying on an item, you have taken the utmost care to ensure that the item (or its own product packaging) is not damaged or altered in shape or in any way that changes it from its original condition. Please ensure:
a) Swing tags and labels are not removed and are left intact
b) Product packaging is opened carefully
c) Footwear should be tried on wearing hosiery, not bare feet, standing on a carpeted surface
d) Clothing must be tried while wearing suitable undergarments and without make-up or perfume
2. You contact us as soon as possible, and certainly within 14 days, after receiving your order to obtain prior agreement from us to return items for a refund. We will then take you through the procedure for returning these items.
3. You send these items to us in their original condition within 14 days after receiving your order to the address below, ensuring the following:
a) items are unworn, unwashed and without any traces of make-up, perfume or body odour
b) all labels and swing tags are intact (this includes not sticking sellotape or any other materials to the product packaging)
c) all original product packaging and accessories are also returned intact
d) you enclose your full contact details (name, address, e-mail, telephone number) and the original invoice enclosed with your delivery and your specific instructions to us, e.g. ‘Returned for Refund’.
No refunds or exchanges will be given unless we receive these items safely in their original condition and are fit for re-sale, as specified above, within our given deadline.
Tout Ensemble, Aston Lodge, Soulton Road, WEM, Shropshire, SY4 5BG, UK.
Postage and Carriage Costs
We recommend that you return items to us by Recorded Delivery or by any courier requiring a signature from us. We cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged parcels.
The cost of returning items, unless faulty, is at your own expense.
All items are inspected by us as soon as we receive them. We will refund the full cost of the items returned, but not the original or return postage costs. This refund will normally via your original payment method. However, if any item and/or its product packaging is returned to us marked, damaged or in any other condition that renders that item unfit for re-sale, it will not be accepted for refund and will be returned to you.
If, on receipt of your order, you decide that you wish to exchange an item, e.g. for a different size, colour or style, the procedure is as follows:
1. Contact us to inform us that you wish to return an item and exchange it for something else.
2. Place a second order for this new item. This order will normally be dispatched the same day.
3. Return the first item. We will issue a refund for this upon receipt, provided it is in its original condition and fit for re-sale.
Exceptions – Items excluded from our policy for Refund and Exchange
Certain items are excluded from our returns policy, either for refund or exchange, unless faulty or, in exceptional circumstances, with our agreement. These include:
a) All bespoke (made-to-measure) items – these have been made specifically for you to your measurements and specifications and cannot be re-sold
b) All special orders – all items in sizes and specifications that we do not normally stock but have bought in for you by special order at your request.
In the unlikely event that an item is faulty, we (or the manufacturers) will happily repair or replace it for you at no extra charge. We will also refund the cost of your return postage.
Please contact us as soon as you receive the faulty item. We will inspect the item as soon as we receive it. If we find it is faulty, then we or the manufacturers will either repair or replace it for you, whichever is deemed to be the most appropriate.
Please note: All our leather items are styled and created by craftsmen from the finest skins available. Leather is unique and individual. Apparent imperfections are not flaws but inherent natural markings which enhance the appearance of the garment.