What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are generated automatically by websites that you visit and are stored on your computer or mobile device.
- To keep track of items that you add or remove from the shopping cart.
- To store a unique code for each customer so that our online store functions correctly. No personal information is stored in this cookie.
- To store login information for our website on your computer. This is done as a convenience so that you do not have to log in every time that you visit the site. This information is encrypted and is only stored if you allow your web browser to remember your login details.
- To analyse traffic on our website. We use the third party Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This information is collected in an anonymous form. We use this information to track the number of visitors to our site, which pages they visit, where visitors to our site have come from and which search terms they used to find our site.
- To tell us that you have previously given consent for our cookies to be stored on your computer.
For more information about cookies and how to manage your browser settings you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org