(RRP £149.99 – our price £84.99). Women’s leather hot pants shorts, exquisitely tailored in luxury quality soft lambskin nappa leather. These leather hot pants are in a ‘jeans-style’, and have a full-length metal zip along down each side which you can open from the bottom upwards. Tailored exclusively for Tout Ensemble by Ashwood. Available in black, wine (red), beige cream, sky blue.
TIP: These hot pants are designed to be a tight fit. Opening the side zips may make it easier to slide hot pants over your hips when putting on.
Full features include:
- Made in luxury quality soft lambskin nappa leather with special hand-waxed finish that also gives a subtle shading effect on all but the black leather
- Exquisitely tailored, styled to be tight-fitting and to sit a little below waist.
- A full-length (7in/18cm) YKK antique gold metal zip down both sides, which can be opened from bottom upwards, finished with short satin ribbon
- 1.5in/5cm waistband with belt loops
- Short YKK antique gold metal zip and metal stud front fastening
- Two back pockets
- 2 front pockets with stud detail
- Fixed full lining (100% polyester in matching colour)
NOTE: To see leather gilet worn with hot pants in some images, click here.
How to choose your size:
Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given actual body measurements (Hips ONLY!) for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time!
PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING. Please use a tape measure to measure around your hips. Your HIPS are the largest part of the LOWER TORSO – usually around the largest part of the bottom/upper thigh area. Please do not estimate your hips measurement & please do not measure another article of clothing from your wardrobe. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice – we are only a phone-call or e-mail away.