(RRP £249.99 – our price £129.99). An elegant, exquisitely tailored leather pencil skirt that is perfect for smart wear and to impress. It is made in finest quality semi-aniline nappa leather that feels luxuriously soft and smooth to the touch. The skirt is a ‘below knee’ or midi length (approx. 26in) and is styled to be close-fitting over waist and hips. Notice how it gives a clean and shapely line, particularly at the back. It has a 12in fine hidden zip at the rear which can be left closed as part of the seam or opened to form a vent as a feature or to give you more room when you move. By Ashwood.
Note: the brown and burgundy skirts are very dark shades.
- Made from high quality semi-aniline nappa leather, a superior leather that is less treated and therefore more natural and luxuriously soft and smooth to the touch
- Designed to sit on waist for a snug fit, following the natural curvature of the body to flatter the figure
- Slightly tapered in towards the bottom to give a lovely shape
- Below knee length – 25.5in-27in/65cm-69cm from waist to hem, depending on size
- 12in/30cm fine hidden zip at rear hem which can be left closed as part of the back seam or left open to form a vent, as desired
- Short rear zip fastening at waist
- Fully lined (100% polyester)
How to choose your size:
Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given actual body measurements (Waist and Hips) for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time!
1. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING (Waist and Hips). Please do not estimate from your usual UK size or measure another article of clothing. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
2. Select the size from the drop-down box which corresponds to your measurements. It is especially important to choose the right waist size.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.