A luxurious and elegant leather pencil skirt that is finely tailored in high quality soft and smooth semi-aniline nappa leather and trimmed with a narrow band of fur around the hemline. Styled to be close-fitting, it is a midi length and has a back split/vent that also gives that extra room for you to move easily.
- Superbly tailored, figure-hugging pencil skirt in finest quality semi-aniline nappa leather – a superior leather that is less treated and therefore natural and luxuriously soft
- Trimmed with narrow (1 in/2.5 cm) band of fur around hemline
- Length of skirt (waist to hem) approx. 27 in/68 cm
- 9 in/23 cm back split
- Side zip fastening
- Fully lined (100% polyester)
How to choose your size:
Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given actual body measurements (Waist and Hips) for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time!
1. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING (Waist and Hips). Please do not estimate from your usual UK size or measure another article of clothing. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
2. Select the size from the drop-down box which corresponds to your measurements. It is especially important to choose the right waist size.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.