A stunning, luxurious black long leather midi skirt – a retro/vintage style full circular skirt in superior fine quality lambskin nappa, reminiscent of the 1950s. Sheer elegance and flattering to the figure, it is a wrap-around with press-stud fasteners on the side and a striking scarlet and black lining. TIP: If you keep the lower press studs open, the skirt will fall open as you move and when you sit to show off the lining and your legs!
- Superb tailoring in fine quality soft lambskin nappa leather
- Skirt creates a full circle – a lot of leather has been used and so the skirt has a good weight
- 2in/5cm waistband gives a beautifully-tailored fit
- Wrap-around with 8 popper-stud fastenings down side of skirt to mid length
- Striking black and scarlet lining (100% polyester), which can be seen as lower part of skirt falls open
- Length: 29in/74cm (measured from bottom of waistband to hem)
- Deep side pockets
How to choose your size:
Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given actual body measurements (Waist and Hips) for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time!
1. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING (Waist and Hips). Please do not estimate from your usual UK size or measure another article of clothing. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
2. Select the size from the drop-down box which corresponds to your measurements. Being such a full skirt, the hip measurement is not crucial, but it is important to get your right waist measurement.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.