A smart-looking and well-tailored knee length leather pencil skirt in soft lambskin nappa. The skirt has an upper panel in leather, and the lower main body of the skirt consists of a combination of lycra and leather. This has involved a lot of workmanship and gives the skirt not only a unique and stylish look but also is less restrictive as it has some stretch as you move. Tailored for Tout Ensemble by Ashwood.
- Made from high quality soft lambskin nappa
- Colours: Black, tan, cherry red – the tan and cherry red have a glazed, slightly shiny finish
- Length: 23in-28in (58cm-71cm), depending on size of skirt
- Snug-fitting at waist and over hips
- Upper leather panel
- Main body of skirt – leather & lycra.
- Back zip fastening
- Fully lined (100% polyester)
How to choose your size:
Because UK sizing is inconsistent between stores on the High Street, we have given actual body measurements (Waist and Hips) for each size. We want to help you get the right size first time!
1. PLEASE MEASURE YOURSELF BEFORE ORDERING (Waist and Hips). Please do not estimate from your usual UK size or measure another article of clothing. Our Sizing Information also gives more details.
2. Select the size from the drop-down box which corresponds to your measurements. It is especially important to choose the right waist size.
IMPORTANT: As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you by e-mail to check and confirm measurements. So please make sure you read this e-mail and respond to it as soon as possible.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.