These ladies black wool gloves are lovely for smart-casual outdoor wear. They are in a soft wool and angora mix and have a contrasting colour stripe and bow detail on the back of the gloves. The wide colour stripe runs down along little finger to the cuff. The bow has a fine black piping trim. The gloves have a fine fur-feel fleece lining for added comfort and warmth. Available in 4 different colours – black/orchid (purple), black/pine (green), black sapphire (blue) and black/charcoal (grey). Fine quality gloves from Pia Rossini.
- Made from soft wool and angora (mohair) mix
- 70% wool, 20% angora, 10% acrylic
- Contrasting colour stripe on back of glove down along little finger to cuff
- Contrasting colour bow at wrist on back of glove
- Fine black piping trim around bow
- Fine fur-feel fleece lining (100% polyester)
- Standard glove length, reaching just a little way up from the wrist
- One size (see below)
Made by Pia Rossini, a leading UK-based brand in women’s accessories.
One Size Gloves and checking your glove size
These gloves are One Size – i.e. they are made to fit ladies’ hands with a palm circumference between 6.5in-8.0in (16.5cm-20.25cm).
If you are unsure of your glove size, measure around the palm, in inches, of the hand you write with (excluding thumb). This is your palm circumference. If you are between 0.5in measurements, round up to the next 0.5in, e.g. if this measurement is 6.75in, then your glove size is 7.0in. Our Sizing Information gives more details.
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.