A touch of class for the colder weather with these elegant Dents leather gloves made from soft hairsheep leather, the finest glove leather available. The gloves are a little longer than the standard, with the top of the cuff several inches above the wrist with 3 leather-covered buttons and with a split opening on each side. The cuff has a luxuriously soft fur lining and you can wear the gloves with the cuff folded over to show this. The gloves also have a warm knitted lining.
Full features include:
- Made from finest quality, luxuriously soft and smooth hairsheep leather
- Gloves reach 3in/7.5 cm above wrist
- 3 leather-covered buttons and side slit on cuff
- Luxuriously soft black fur lining the inside of the cuff
- Top of cuff can be worn folded over to reveal luxury soft black fur trim
- Soft knitted lining (100% wool)
- Presented in a Dents ribboned gift bag
- Available in 4 sizes (see below)
How to choose your size:
Sizes are given as the palm circumference.
FINDING YOUR GLOVE SIZE: If you are unsure of your glove size, measure around the palm, in inches, of the hand you write with (excluding thumb). If you are between 0.5in measurements, round up to the next 0.5in, e.g. if this measurement is 6.75in, then your glove size is 7.0in. Our Sizing Information gives more details.
(Dents have been crafting the world’s finest gloves and accessories since 1777, developing a ‘secret fit’ and comfort which is their hallmark.)
Do you need any help?
Please feel free to contact us for any further help or advice. We are only a phone-call or e-mail away.